Enhancing Customer service is about giving a customer what they want, when they want it, in the best possible way. If you successfully provide good customer service, you have a greater chance of keeping and increasing your customer base.
Respectable customer service can aid your business grow by rising:
* customer numbers through favorable word-of-mouth advertising
* the dollar amount spent per customer per transaction
* the frequency of customer visits.
You can find a mores of excellent customer service in your business by planning, developing, and sustaining a customer service program.
Skills of a customer service
* Knowledgeable in problem solving
* Long patience
* Have good listening skills or being attentive
* Know how to relate to the emotional of a customer
* Ability to communicate well with clear communication skills
* Knowledgeable in writing
* Be creative and resourceful every time
* Know how to persuade costumer
* Able to deliver positive language correctly
* With deep understanding with the product and service that the company offer.
* Know how to manage time
* Capability to read customer and understand their needs
* Skilled in delivering empathy to the customer
* Always have a willingness and flexible to understand.
Ways to improve customer service
1. Understand customer needs: always know the valuable information from the customer, know their needs and expectations to your business.
2. Seek and promote customer feedback: getting feedback from the customer is giving you the opportunity to develop your brands and services, personally asking them about their very short simple feedback should be rewarded an incentive to complete.
3. Set and communicate clear service standards: You can set a simple customer service standards that your team can easily understand and implements your guides.
4. Delight your customers by exceeding their expectations: By giving a surprise to your costumer by meeting their expectations and you give them the basic needs are being met, it can lead to future loyalty from them.
5. Capture and share examples of great service: put the best feedback from a costumer so that you can build a toolkit of best practice within your organization. It can also tie to an employee recognition scheme.
6. Create easy and effortless customer service: look for ways of streamlining customer service process at each stage of their journey, make sure that your business has a least 24/7 operation that can costumer contact you through email, calls, live chat, or social media. The quicker and easier the more costumer engage to buy your products and services.
7. Personalize your customer service: always greet your costumer and make them feel they are welcome, always respond with an appropriate manner by use to call them on their name. demonstrate empathy when the customer is feeling bad and have a difficult experience. In this way it builds trust with your customers.
8. Invest in costumer has service training: never hesitate to conduct a training to your staff, it gives you a better result in every progress that they have made.
9. Analyze costumer concerns and complaints: Not all the business are perfect and doesn't have a flaw, by that check what is going wrong and why it happened. It will help you to mold a better system for storing all customer feedback.
10. Treat your staff as you treat your customers: Without them your business will be nothing and unorganized, having a better relationship with your customers and staff can lead to a successful business organization. Behavior breeds behavior a happy staff lead to happy customers.
To sum up, customer experience is applicable and effective in every business. It gives us better way to raise your business and easy to discover. Enhance your customer experience to make your business grow.