Grow your Business through Customer Experience
Contact centers are the most excellent vital delivering customer service to an organization. Organizing a business Customer experience is the top priority to know, because it is their interactions and experiences between your business. By this the customer who has better experience on your services is more likely to become loyal and satisfied customer. And there's a chance on spreading good information about the culture and values as their own.
Tips to Improve Customer Experience in A Contact Center
* Know your customer. By knowing their needs services, information on their demographic profile. The more detailed, the better for your company.
* Know your customer journey. We always encounter different customers who have different stages and sales cycles.
* Improve your Customer Experience Strategy. Better to further improve your customer experience is to optimize your customer experience strategy. Be more specific to your CX aims and what you try to achieve. Build customer intimacy by heavy monogramming your offers.
* Give some rewards and exciting deals with your customer
* Be known on social media. This is the best way to engage more customers. If they continue to follow, you can build a relationship with your users.
* Always collect Customer Feedback after purchasing or having their product and services on your company.
* Develop your interaction with the customer to avoid misunderstanding and address their concerns so you can efficiently resolve them.
Skills of a customer service
- Knowledgeable in problem solving
- Long patience
- Have good listening skills or being attentive
- Know how to relate to the emotional of a customer
- Ability to communicate well with clear communication skills
- Knowledgeable in writing
- Be creative and resourceful every time
- Know how to persuade costumer
- Able to deliver positive language correctly
- With deep understanding with the product and service that the company offer.
- Know how to manage time
- Capability to read customer and understand their needs
- Skilled in delivering empathy to the customer
- Always have a willingness and flexible to understand.
Difference between Customer experience to Customer Service
There are a lot of conducts to serve with your customers. Customer service and customer experience are frequently used vice-versa, but they are not the same thing. They have different meaning and service to give
a. Customer service is the information and assistance to a business that gives to its customers through phone, email, and chat. It typically contains responding questions and usually it comes after the purchase has been done.
b. Customer experience covers a customer's entire experience with your company brand, from the beginning they discover your product or service to following up with the company after a purchase done. Unlike customer service, CX is focused on how the customer feel during their interaction.
Benefits of having Customer feedback
1. You can offer callback to your customer while their waiting on hold, to avoid frustration and ensure the best experience of the customer.
2. Allow your customer to schedule callbacks even if they call outside service hours, there's some instances that they have important agenda to have.
3. Ask for the reschedule missed callbacks to improve relationship with your customers. It helps you to minimize their time and reduce missed calls from them.
4. Put your customers in control by allowing them to cancel callbacks from your company, thru text messages.
5. You can improve customer satisfaction thru offering available time to callback.
To sum up, customer experience is applicable and effective in every business. It gives us better way to raise your business and easy to discover. Enhance your customer experience to make your business grow.